North Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North Alliance

the North (Server 3.com)

New Wings and Members in New Wings

IUPgrad

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

New Wings and Members in New Wings Empty New Wings and Members in New Wings

Post  IUPgrad Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm

I may be shooting myself in the foot for sending this but I just wanted to speak my mind.

I understand wanting the Rangers alliance and all of its wings to grow and prosper. However, by taking in insignificant players who only have 1-2 villages without an army and that can't provide any major resources doesn't seem right to me. Just this week I have lost 5-6 farms because they jumped to a wing of Rangers. I'm running negative crops in 4 of my villages and am in need of farms to provide for some of that loss. However, in the area that I am currently in there is nothing but Ranger alliance members and we are all fighting for the scraps of farms that are left in the area.

Again, I understand this is all about winning the end game and I can appreciate that. However, this is also a war game and it isn't much fun just building up my villages. I would just like leaders to look at who they are taking in instead of just accepting everyone because they don't want to be a farm.

IUPgrad